By Yuan-Fang Li, Wei Hu, Jin Song Dong, Grigoris Antoniou, Zhe Wang, Jun Sun, Yang Liu
This publication constitutes the completely refereed complaints of the sixth Joint overseas Semantic know-how convention, JIST 2016, held in Singapore, Singapore, in November 2016. the most subject matters of JIST 2016 contain between others ontology and reasoning; associated facts; wisdom graph. The JIST 2016 convention comprises keynotes, a major technical song, together with (full and brief papers) from the learn and the in-use tracks, a Poster and Demo consultation, a workshop and tutorials.
The sixteen complete and eight brief papers provided have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 34 submissions. The papers conceal the next themes: ontology and knowledge administration; associated information; info retrieval and information discovery; RDF and question; wisdom graph; program of semantic technologies.
Read or Download Semantic Technology: 6th Joint International Conference, JIST 2016, Singapore, Singapore, November 2-4, 2016, Revised Selected Papers PDF
Best data mining books
Do you converse facts and data to stakeholders? This factor is a component 1 of a two-part sequence on info visualization and review. partially 1, we introduce contemporary advancements within the quantitative and qualitative facts visualization box and supply a historic point of view on information visualization, its power function in evaluate perform, and destiny instructions.
Great info Imperatives, makes a speciality of resolving the most important questions about everyone’s brain: Which info issues? Do you have got sufficient info quantity to justify the utilization? the way you are looking to technique this volume of knowledge? How lengthy do you really want to maintain it lively to your research, advertising and marketing, and BI functions?
This booklet introduces significant Purposive interplay research (MPIA) conception, which mixes social community research (SNA) with latent semantic research (LSA) to aid create and examine a significant studying panorama from the electronic lines left via a studying group within the co-construction of data.
This booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the tenth Metadata and Semantics examine convention, MTSR 2016, held in Göttingen, Germany, in November 2016. The 26 complete papers and six brief papers awarded have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from sixty seven submissions. The papers are prepared in numerous periods and tracks: electronic Libraries, info Retrieval, associated and Social info, Metadata and Semantics for Open Repositories, learn details platforms and knowledge Infrastructures, Metadata and Semantics for Agriculture, nutrition and atmosphere, Metadata and Semantics for Cultural Collections and functions, ecu and nationwide initiatives.
- Machine Learning in Medical Imaging: 7th International Workshop, MLMI 2016, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2016, Athens, Greece, October 17, 2016, Proceedings
- Data Mining: A Heuristic Approach
- Knowledge Discovery from Sensor Data (Industrial Innovation)
- Service-Oriented Crowdsourcing: Architecture, Protocols and Algorithms
- Machine Learning: The Art and Science of Algorithms that Make Sense of Data
Extra info for Semantic Technology: 6th Joint International Conference, JIST 2016, Singapore, Singapore, November 2-4, 2016, Revised Selected Papers
Jp Abstract. This paper proposes Agriculture Activity Ontology (AAO) as a basis of the core vocabulary of agricultural activity. Since concepts of agriculture activities are formed by the various context such as purpose, means, crop, and field, we organize the agriculture activity ontology as a hierarchy of concepts discriminated by various properties such as purpose, means, crop and field. The vocabulary of agricultural activity is then defined as the subset of the ontology. Since the ontology is consistent, extendable, and capable of some inferences thanks to Description Logics, so the vocabulary inherits these features.
Figure 1 shows the broader concept and the narrower concept of harvesting. mowing is located as the narrower concept of harvesting, but it is not an appropriate classiﬁcation considering the general meaning of mowing. This kind of problem occurs because AGROVOC is established vocabulary system as the thesaurus. , to ﬁnd the best position to the new term. In addition, the number of activity names about rice farming, which is important in Asia including Japan, are insuﬃcient. For example, in rice farming, especially pulling seedlings and midseason drainage which are important activity in a rice paddy, are not contained in AGROVOC.
2. , the order of class must be plus one to the order of the instances. 3. (interpretable) In respect of properties that make the relation among nonliteral objects, the order of arguments must be the same. Note that this principle is not applied to instance objects of Datatype such as strings, numbers, or URLs as datatype. 4. (constructive) Even if we adopt the predicative and the interpretable principles, ambiguous and undecidable entities on orders may still remain. Such a case, the orders must be decidable by ascendingly computing orders from individuals (n = 0), and ﬁrst classes (n = 1), or descendingly computable starting at higher orders to lower orders so that the computation terminates at individuals level (n = 0).