By Not Available
This annual file examines how the web is remodeling the worldwide panorama and the effect it really is having at the electronic economic system of constructing nations. It identifies coverage and enterprise suggestions on hand to those international locations and makes useful proposals for maximizing the contribution of e-commerce to fiscal and social improvement.
Read or Download E-Commerce and Development Report 2003 PDF
Similar e-commerce books
Impression seek engine effects and convey distinctive site visitors for your website with an hour an afternoon of website positioning (SEO). Drawing on years of expertise as winning search engine marketing experts, Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin supply exact, functional, and infrequently strangely easy recommendations for making improvements to effects.
The advent of the net originated not just the institution of an alternate channel for the promoting and promoting of goods, yet much more importantly, it serves as a platform to establish B-to-B E-marketplaces. This improvement permits purchasers and dealers to innovate complete company methods.
Timothy Kaufmann beschreibt verschiedene Geschäftsmodelle, Kundenbeispiele und geeignete Werkzeuge für die Umsetzung von Industrie four. zero und dem web der Dinge, die schon heute große Chancen für neue Geschäftsmodelle und die Optimierung von bestehenden bieten. Das vorliegende crucial soll Sie ermutigen, sich jetzt auf den Weg zu begeben!
- E-Procurement : Grundlagen, Standards und Situation am Markt
- Timing The Bond Market With Elliott And Fibonacci
- Mobile services in the networked economy
- E-Commerce and Web Technologies: 10th International Conference, EC-Web 2009, Linz, Austria, September 1-4, 2009. Proceedings
Additional info for E-Commerce and Development Report 2003
17 63 .. 63 73 .. 54 76 .. 53 77 .. 47 78 .. 44 79 .. 42 80 .. 37 81 .. 07 82 .. Saudi Arabia .. 1 45 Iran .. 4 52 Pakistan .. 74 57 Algeria .. 56 58 Kazakhstan .. 52 59 Azerbaijan .. 37 60 Peru Countries not listed in the NRI Source: Dutta, Lanvin and Paua (2003) and Economist Intelligence Unit (2003). E-COMMERCE AND DEVELOPMENT REPORT 2003 16 CHAPTER 1: RECENT INTERNET TRENDS: ACCESS, USAGE AND BUSINESS APPLICATIONS The GITR relates gross domestic product (GDP) to NRI scores and concludes that low per-capita GDP levels strongly influence NRI scores, that NRI scores improve rapidly with small GDP increases, and that the influence of GDP diminishes quickly beyond $9,000 per capita.
1. Business-to-consumer E-commerce Almost all estimates of e-commerce activity emanating from official sources refer to the high-income market economies, and the Organisation for Economic Co- operation and Development has compiled several surveys carried out in this category of countries (OECD 2002). 6 per cent had done so. The share of sales to households in total Internet sales ranges from a maximum of about 30 per cent (Finland and Luxembourg) to about 1 per cent (Singapore). 23 For more recent information, it is almost always necessary to turn to sources other than official statistics.
5 billion in 2003. 8 billion in 2003 were expected to be generated in Brazil (E-Consulting 2003). 6 billion in 2003 (E-Consulting 2003). The 30 largest Brazilian companies account for 90 per cent of all Brazilian B2B e-commerce, and therefore for a significant part of all Latin American B2B e-commerce (BCEC and E-Consulting 2003). The 2002 CRITO survey cited above was also carried out among Brazilian and Mexican businesses. 14 in order to facilitate comparisons between the situations of the two countries.