By Jiming Liu, Yiming Ye (auth.), Jiming Liu, Yiming Ye (eds.)
Among the various adjustments introduced via the web is the emergence of digital trade over the internet. E-commerce actions, akin to the net trade of knowledge, providers, and items, are starting up thoroughly new possibilities for enterprise, at new degrees of productiveness and profitability. In parallel with the emergence of e-commerce, clever software program brokers as entities in a position to self sustaining motion in open, unpredictable environments have matured right into a promising new know-how. rather certainly, e-commerce brokers carry nice promise for exploiting the Internet's complete capability as an digital industry. The 20 coherently written chapters during this booklet by means of prime researchers and execs current the cutting-edge in agent-mediated e-commerce. Researchers, execs, and complex scholars drawn to e-commerce or agent know-how will locate this e-book an quintessential resource of knowledge and reference.
Read or Download E-Commerce Agents: Marketplace Solutions, Security Issues, and Supply and Demand PDF
Similar e-commerce books
Impression seek engine effects and convey distinctive site visitors on your website with an hour an afternoon of SEO (SEO). Drawing on years of expertise as winning search engine optimization experts, Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin supply unique, useful, and sometimes unusually easy recommendations for making improvements to effects.
The advent of the net originated not just the institution of another channel for the promoting and promoting of goods, yet much more importantly, it serves as a platform to establish B-to-B E-marketplaces. This improvement allows dealers and to innovate whole enterprise tactics.
Timothy Kaufmann beschreibt verschiedene Geschäftsmodelle, Kundenbeispiele und geeignete Werkzeuge für die Umsetzung von Industrie four. zero und dem net der Dinge, die schon heute große Chancen für neue Geschäftsmodelle und die Optimierung von bestehenden bieten. Das vorliegende crucial soll Sie ermutigen, sich jetzt auf den Weg zu begeben!
- Technology Leaders (Express Exec)
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush - Future Factories and How to Capitalize on Distributed Manufacturing
- Logistics & Fulfillment for E-Business : A Practical Guide to Mastering Back Office Functions for Online Commerce
- The Network Is Your Customer: Five Strategies to Thrive in a Digital Age
Extra resources for E-Commerce Agents: Marketplace Solutions, Security Issues, and Supply and Demand
4. Unemployment simulations: Average profit difference between reputation and derivative followers over time (y-axis: (avg. profit of rep. fol. – avg. profit of der. ) / (# of trade iterations), x-axis: # of trade iterations). Bold line for low ability sellers, thin line for high ability sellers. 2 Overemployment We have overemployment when we expect that a seller will be "guaranteed" to get a job. This occurs when p*B*d>S, where S is the number of sellers, B is the number of buyers, p is the probability of a job being created by the buyer at a market period, and d is the duration of jobs.
However, as this subject is related to the pricing role of the intermediary, it will not be discussed in this article. To present the second and third situations the following scenario, whose specific domain is the purchase and sale of medicine, will be used: “A buyer wants to buy two kinds of medicine. The first has already been determined: VitaminC. The second kind of medicine, the buyer has not determined yet. But he/she knows that it will be used to relieve headaches. ” Since the wanted product by the buyer is VitaminC and none of the sellers has this specific product, the intermediary agent should verify if there is a similar product that can be offered to the buyer.
Minimal encoding bias – The use of codes should be reduced because agents that share knowledge can be implemented in different systems of representation and representation styles. Generic concepts should be specified, independently of patterns established for measurement, notation and codification. These generic concepts should be limited by clarity. • Minimal ontological commitment – To improve the reusability, only the essential knowledge should be included, building the smallest possible theory about each concept, allowing the creation of new concepts more specialized or instantiated.