By Robert Pugh
Read or Download eBay Q&A: 200 of the Most Asked Questions about eBay.co.uk PDF
Similar e-commerce books
Impression seek engine effects and produce precise site visitors on your site with an hour an afternoon of SEO (SEO). Drawing on years of expertise as winning search engine optimisation specialists, Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin supply designated, useful, and infrequently strangely basic options for making improvements to effects.
The advent of the web originated not just the institution of an alternate channel for the promoting and promoting of goods, yet much more importantly, it serves as a platform to establish B-to-B E-marketplaces. This improvement allows dealers and dealers to innovate whole company methods.
Timothy Kaufmann beschreibt verschiedene Geschäftsmodelle, Kundenbeispiele und geeignete Werkzeuge für die Umsetzung von Industrie four. zero und dem net der Dinge, die schon heute große Chancen für neue Geschäftsmodelle und die Optimierung von bestehenden bieten. Das vorliegende crucial soll Sie ermutigen, sich jetzt auf den Weg zu begeben!
- Modeling Multi-commodity Trade: Information Exchange Methods
- Essentials of Business Processes and Information Systems
- Transforming Enterprise: The Economic and Social Implications of Information Technology
- Social Media Audit: Measure for Impact
- Canadian Semantic Web
Extra resources for eBay Q&A: 200 of the Most Asked Questions about eBay.co.uk
00. eBay will bid on their behalf such that they win by the smallest amount allowable. The final moments of an auction tend to see an increase in bidding activity. This is because some buyers watch an auction and only place their bid towards the very end. Their thinking is that if they bid earlier, they will get into a battle with other bidders and drive the price higher. By entering the race in the last minute (or last few seconds) they hope to snatch victory by bidding the highest price and not allowing anyone else time to respond.
The sale of sample size perfumes does make sense to me as even a small bottle can be of some value, but free DVDs and music CDs from the national press have hardly any resale value. I still have dozens in my cupboards; maybe I’ll list them when times are lean. Is selling shop-branded items allowed? Absolutely. The seller may have end of line stock from a wholesaler, or perhaps the version currently on sale in the High Street is a newer model. They may of course be buying from the shops at the retail price and taking a gamble that their internet sales will go for a higher price.
Large items Large items may only be suitable for collection, or may require specialist transportation, which will cost more to arrange. 52 Deciding What To Sell Consider the implications of any additional packing requirements – will you need non-standard boxes? Can you deliver large items and, if so, within what geographic area? Collection from your home or place of work may be inconvenient and may also restrict your market. • High value items The higher the value of your items, the more interest there will be from fraudsters who exploit the system.