By Celia Romm, Fay Sudweeks (auth.), Celia T. Romm BA, MA, PhD, Fay Sudweeks ATCL, BA, MCogSc., PhD Cand. (eds.)
Electronic trade is thought of as the most very important advertisement makes use of of data know-how in recent years. As an increasing number of businesses undertake networking know-how, methods of doing enterprise are altering dramatically and digital trade is proving priceless for facing providers, clients and companions dispensed around the globe. This quantity offers a suite of readings overlaying the entire significant parts of digital trade, together with these on the topic of the area huge net. It doesn't concentrate on technical matters, yet in its place examines the overall, advertisement, social and cultural facets of utilizing digital trade. it will likely be worthy studying fabric for ultimate 12 months undergraduate and postgraduate scholars on classes in digital trade and Computer-Mediated communique. it is going to additionally supply supplementary analyzing for classes in company details know-how, details structures, Organisational switch and undertaking Management.
Read or Download Doing Business Electronically: A Global Perspective of Electronic Commerce PDF
Similar e-commerce books
Effect seek engine effects and produce exact site visitors for your website with an hour an afternoon of web optimization (SEO). Drawing on years of expertise as winning website positioning specialists, Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin offer distinctive, useful, and infrequently unusually uncomplicated recommendations for making improvements to effects.
The advent of the web originated not just the institution of another channel for the selling and promoting of goods, yet much more importantly, it serves as a platform to establish B-to-B E-marketplaces. This improvement permits dealers and to innovate complete company techniques.
Timothy Kaufmann beschreibt verschiedene Geschäftsmodelle, Kundenbeispiele und geeignete Werkzeuge für die Umsetzung von Industrie four. zero und dem web der Dinge, die schon heute große Chancen für neue Geschäftsmodelle und die Optimierung von bestehenden bieten. Das vorliegende crucial soll Sie ermutigen, sich jetzt auf den Weg zu begeben!
- Ruling the Root : Internet Governance and the Taming of Cyberspace
- How to Make Money with YouTube: Earn Cash, Market Yourself, Reach Your Customers, and Grow Your Business on the World's Most Popular Video-Sharing Site
- Contemporary Research In E-marketing, Vol. 2 (Contemporary Research in E-Marketing)
- The Web Startup Success Guide
- China's mobile economy: opportunities in the largest and fastest information consumption boom
- The Very Latest E-Mini Trading: Using Market Anticipation to Trade Electronic Futures
Additional resources for Doing Business Electronically: A Global Perspective of Electronic Commerce
The survey and case studies tell us little about the specific costs firms incur in their transactions - costs of search and advertising, trade execution, settlement, monitoring, or service after the trade. We do not know if other suppliers were available, and if there was sufficient variability in price, quality, or service to make the search for new suppliers worthwhile. We do not know if acquired goods were standard, and therefore obtainable elsewhere, or customized, and asset specific. To see where electronic networks provide benefit, and whether that benefit is greater in reducing search costs (hence encouraging electronic markets) or integration costs (hence encouraging electronic hierarchies), the unit of analysis must be shifted to the level of the transaction itself.
58. Probably in absolute terms, these numbers are not particularly great. 001). This difference is reported here to show the participants' optimism about electronic commerce and thus the importance of understanding it. RQ1: Do organizations implement electronic commerce to support general business strategies and if so, which strategies do they seek to support? 21. 001). In other words, the research participants indicated they use electronic commerce more diligently to market products to particular buyers and make the products appear distinct from those of their competitors than they use it to deliver products and services at the lowest possible costs.
5. Discussion This research examines the link between information strategy and the use of electronic commerce to market products and services and disseminates information about them. It suggests that organizations implement such electronic commerce in order to enable them to differentiate their products and services from their competitors' and to focus on particular customers. Presumably managers feel that electronic commerce either makes their products and services inherently different from those of their competitors or that it at least makes them appear different.