An English instructing textual content with Tibetan translation. Many pages of workouts. The English was once translated into chinese language and it was once from the chinese language that the Tibetan model was once made.
Read Online or Download ACTIVE AMERICAN ENGLISH (with Tibetan translation) PDF
Best sacred writings books
The foundation of legislations within the Hebrew Bible has lengthy been the topic of scholarly debate. until eventually lately, the historico-critical methodologies of the academy have yielded unsatisfactory conclusions in regards to the resource of those legislation that are woven via biblical narratives. during this unique and provocative examine, Calum Carmichael -- a number one student of biblical legislations and rhetoric -- means that Hebrew legislations was once encouraged through the examine of the narratives in Genesis via 2 Kings.
This winning quantity of essays through uncommon students not just makes a contribution to the examine of outdated testomony prophets but in addition summarizes scholarship in a manner really applicable to scholars, giving entry to fabric to be had differently simply in different languages or in journals tricky to procure.
Ratheiser's learn offers the framework for a non-confessional, mitzvoth ethics-centered and historical-philological method of the Jewish bible and offers with the fundamental steps of another paradigmatic viewpoint at the biblical textual content. the writer seeks to demostrate the ineptness of confessional and ahistorical techniques to the Jewish bible.
Introduces a manner of examining and examining biblical literature
- The Record of Linji (Nanzan Library of Asian Religion and Culture)
- Methods for Exodus
- The Prayer of Jabez Gift Edition: Breaking Through to the Blessed Life (Breakthrough Series)
- Making God's Word Work: A Guide to the Mishnah
Extra resources for ACTIVE AMERICAN ENGLISH (with Tibetan translation)
4. fat adj. " 5. bald adj. D 6. ugly adj. 7. girlfriend n. Fat people can’t run fast. ( 2 5 * @ * " ) ) # The ugly boy doesn’t have a girlfriend. ( ) 2 ) % % 8. handsome adj. ( 1 The handsome actor is very famous. ( 38 5 (1 % @ ) 9. intelligent adj. ' The intelligent boy is reading a novel. ( ' * ) = 10. strong adj. 11. rich adj. ' 12. poor adj. Boxers are very strong. ( ) The rich man is a banker. ( ( ) ( I don’t have any money. I am very poor. ( ( @ ) ( . ” 2 # 4 1. I have two friends. One is short, and the other is tall.
She goes to the interview. Guess what? Judy gets the job! 0 # # # 0 0 # 0 . Vocabulary & Idioms 3 2. formal adj. 3. except prep. # ! || I am nervous at interviews. ( ) || People wear formal clothes at weddings. ( 3 3 # # % 1. interview n. # 5 3 A ) # # 0 || My father works every day except on Sundays. ( +( 4 ) 0 *casual clothes 4. casual adj. 5. worried adj. || I am worried about my sick mother. ( 5 6. suitable adj. + || Shorts are not suitable for cold weather. ( 7. guess vt. 5 ) % || Can anyone guess the answer?
10. strong adj. 11. rich adj. ' 12. poor adj. Boxers are very strong. ( ) The rich man is a banker. ( ( ) ( I don’t have any money. I am very poor. ( ( @ ) ( . ” 2 # 4 1. I have two friends. One is short, and the other is tall. and # % # a. one …the other…. I have two brothers. One is a teacher, and the other is a soldier. ( ) < b. one …another …the other… Her three sisters are busy now. One is cooking in the kitchen, another is fixing her bike = in the yard, and the other is studying in the living room.