1. Jaz Tha Rapper vs Ms. Fit (Main Event)
  2. Tori Doe vs Lexx Banko
  3. Lady Red vs Krissy Yamagucci (SwaggFest)
  4. Phara Funeral vs Ms. Murk
  5. Norma Bayts vs Dutchess
  6. Shayna Konor vs Raine
  7. D Hall vs Royal Honey
  8. QB vs Chayna Ashley

Tags: QOTR, battle, females, of, queen, rap, ring, the

Views: 787

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Phara Funeral vs Ehart (Main Event)

40 bars vs Precyse ( 2nd Main Event)

Jaz the rapper vs Imah x

Dhall vs Chayna Ashley

Kprohet vs Ms. Murk

Royal Honey vs Star Smilez

Krissy Yamaguchi vs Jada raye

Thats Hott, But Jaz vs Imah, REALLY!!!
 
Alisa Tyce said:

Phara Funeral vs Ehart (Main Event)

40 bars vs Precyse ( 2nd Main Event)

Jaz the rapper vs Imah x

Dhall vs Chayna Ashley

Kprohet vs Ms. Murk

Royal Honey vs Star Smilez

Krissy Yamaguchi vs Jada raye

tori doe vs jaz

phara vs ms murk

krissy yamagucci vs don ladi

d hall vs chayna ashley

royal honey vs 40 bars

e hart vs k prophet

QB vs precyse

 

1. chayna ashley vs. ehart

2. jaz the rapper vs. dutchess

3. raine vs. 40 barrs

4. Krissy Yamagucci vs. Don Ladyii

5. Tori Doe vs. Ms. Murk

6. Shooney da rapper vs. Star sMILEZ

7. JADA RAYE VS. NORMA BAYTS

8 Phara Funeral vs. Royal Honey

I'm feeln this card all the way up to Tori Doe vs Ms Murk, The rest of em are str8 slaughters. Shooney, Norma, & Phara dubs EASY!
 
C-dub said:

1. chayna ashley vs. ehart

2. jaz the rapper vs. dutchess

3. raine vs. 40 barrs

4. Krissy Yamagucci vs. Don Ladyii

5. Tori Doe vs. Ms. Murk

6. Shooney da rapper vs. Star sMILEZ

7. JADA RAYE VS. NORMA BAYTS

8 Phara Funeral vs. Royal Honey

Phara Funeral vs Ms Murk, Id luv too C thats one!

qirasten harris said:

tori doe vs jaz

phara vs ms murk

krissy yamagucci vs don ladi

d hall vs chayna ashley

royal honey vs 40 bars

e hart vs k prophet

QB vs precyse

 

Tori Doe vs Jaz the rapper
Shooney da rapper vs chayna ashley
Krissy yamagucci vs don ladyii
QB vs E - hart
Jada Raye vs Norma Bayts
Matrimony vs Phara Funeral
40 barrs vs precyse
Royal Honey vs Ms.Murk

"The Crowning Of The Queen"

All Main Events

E. Hart vs Jaz The Rapper

Phara Funeral vs Rain

Lexx Banko vs Shooney The Rapper

Matrimony vs Ms Murk

K Prophet vs Norma Bayts

Tori Doe vs Dutchess

Jada Raye vs Royal Honey

Chayna Ashley vs Shana Konor

 

QOTR "The Boss of Bosses"

1. E. Hart vs Young Gattas

2. QB vs Lexx Banko

3. Jaz The Rapper vs Ms Hustle

4. Chayna Ashley vs K Prophet

5. Shooney Da Rapper vs Raine

6. Ms Fit vs Phara Funeral

7. Tori Doe vs Ms Murk

8. Dutchess vs Matrimony

This A Fire Hott Card!

 

QOTR "SwaggFest"

1. Don Ladii vs Norma Bayts

2. Shana Konor vs Krissy Yamagucci

3. LadyRed vs Royal Honey

4. Tori Doe vs 40 B.A.R.R.S.

5. Jada Raye vs Bre Swaggz

E Hart vs Lexx Banko or E Hart vs Young Gattas in YG's QOTR debut - Main Event

Jaz the Rapper vs QB - Main Event

Ms.Fit vs Phara Funeral - Main Event

40 B.A.R.R.S. vs Don Ladyii

Bonnie Godiva vs Matrimony

Chayna Ashley vs Tori Doe

D Hall the Queen vs Precyse

Jada Raye vs Ms Murk

K Prophet vs Shooney Da Rapper

Krissy Yamagucci vs Star Smilez

And I'd love to see Farrenheit from the Pontiac, MI-based Scheme Street league battle at QOTR. Check out her battle against Juice and you'll see why I'm convinced that she'd be a great in the ring.

Yeah, Farrenheit would def make sum noise and bring fireworks to the ring!
 
JeffFresh2Def1 said:

E Hart vs Lexx Banko or E Hart vs Young Gattas in YG's QOTR debut - Main Event

Jaz the Rapper vs QB - Main Event

Ms.Fit vs Phara Funeral - Main Event

40 B.A.R.R.S. vs Don Ladyii

Bonnie Godiva vs Matrimony

Chayna Ashley vs Tori Doe

D Hall the Queen vs Precyse

Jada Raye vs Ms Murk

K Prophet vs Shooney Da Rapper

Krissy Yamagucci vs Star Smilez

And I'd love to see Farrenheit from the Pontiac, MI-based Scheme Street league battle at QOTR. Check out her battle against Juice and you'll see why I'm convinced that she'd be a great in the ring.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

QUEEN OF THE RING FAN CLUB


WE WANT TO KNOW FROM THE FANS.

polls & surveys

© 2014   Created by QUEEN OF THE RING.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service