WHO DO YOU THINK WILL COME OUT WITH THE WIN. THESE TWO LADIES HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR 2 YEARS NOW... SO WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN AND WHY?

Tags: BLACK, DIAMOND, HUSTLE, MS, OF, QB, QUEEN, RING, THE

Views: 2078

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hustle and the reason she is going to win, one word "BARS"

Ehart exposed all the personals so QB has to go with her bars if any. Hustle is going to win.

Qayyin Germain said:

Hustle for the win. I like them both, but like QB a little better though. But I like the sport more. Hustle has the all around package. QB is the underdog in this match just by looking at some of her battles where she stumbled and especially the battle with chattabox. Hustle is very fluid with her delivery, I couldn't see her stumbling. But QB could take it if she gets her personals up. But Hustle might come with personals too. But a lot of people like QB so they might give it to her just cuz of that. A lot of people seem to vote out of preference. It will be a good battle though.

Good topic!

I'm A Hustler

can i ask a question when is the watch the throne battle

Man Where Tf is the new videos at from Feb 4th !!?

QB brings it from down low, she's raw, uncut and no joke.....QB is gonna eat thatass (ms. hustle)up...

My computer has been down for a min....Did they have the battle? Who won (my bad). I know QB served dat ass up for dinner.... Where is the video?

its team homi all the mf way ms.hustle cool but qb a beast that cant be tammed she so disrespectful it hurts im going for qb all the way

I like em both BUT I hope QB got her bars ready cause Hustle is kinda a big deal...I think its gonna be real intense with alot of personals...Hustle do alot of story telling, but I think she need to stick to real talk...QB talk some real wild stuff so I think its gonna be crazy..I think it could go either way, but I think people underestimating QB..Cause everybody riding Hustle now that she came to QOTR...Im interested to see this though..I think its gonna be a classic after two years of beefing

where is the battle????

that's what I would like to know??????

qirasten harris said:

where is the battle????

QB all Day!!!!  and I just watched And QB killed it!!!!  the Crowd was Hype and responded positively to her performance.  QB looked and act as tho she owned the ring and She Did!!!!  her presence this Battle was like no other she has grown a lot in the time she has been gone.  So Glad she is back cause she got no offense a real Nigga flow.  Big ups to QB.  ANd Ms. Hustle wasnt bad its just her shit wasnt Snappin her Punch lines were not Stickin or Slappin like that.  The Crowd wasnt responding.  Maybe because her peeps were madd concerned with being in the camera eye they were not listening.  Shouts out to the lil bitty stud in the Fake Louie V in ya Ms. Hustles corner ahh too funny!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

QUEEN OF THE RING FAN CLUB

WE WANT TO KNOW FROM THE FANS.

polls & surveys

© 2014   Created by QUEEN OF THE RING.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service